2020年2月24日 星期一

你夠癲嗎?Are you crazy?


世界上有好多人在自己喜歡的事情上做得出色,其實是因為佢地夠癲, 我講的"癲"是一個形容詞,意思是想表達佢地係在一個近乎瘋狂的狀態下完成的,只是有些人瘋狂得好明顯,例如佢練習游水,你可以好明顯地見到佢游很耐,不過有些人瘋狂得好平靜,看似無動作但其實佢可能瘋狂地思考中。




There are many people in the world who can do well in their favorite things. Actually, it ’s because the field is epilepsy. The "epilepsy" I said is an adjective, which means that I want to express that the field is completed in a nearly crazy state. It ’s just that some people are crazy and obvious. For example, you can see that you are very resistant when you practice swimming, but some people are so calm and seemingly inactive, but in fact, you may be thinking crazy.


如果你想做生意成功,不論你是做什麼生意,在思想上一定要夠癲!在癲嘅狀態你才可以做到普通人做唔到的事,某程度上可以講成你要學習控制"癲"的能力,好似"龍珠悟空"要變成超級撒亞人,變身後要練習控制這力量,之後再平常化到平日都可以好平靜地瘋狂。


If you want to succeed in business, no matter what business you are in, you must be mentally stunned! In the state of epilepsy, you can do what ordinary people do. To some extent, it can be said that you have to learn the ability to control "epilepsy", just like "Dragon Ball Goku" becomes a Super Saiyan, and you must practice control after transformation this power, after normalization to weekdays, can be calm and crazy.


其實有很多人都唔會這樣做,或者從來都無這樣想過,佢只係因懂得了做某個生意,所以佢就開始做,走到半路,因困難重重,最後結業,就係因為佢本身未到"癲"的狀態,由於這個過程係需要時間適應,如果不是自發地去做是很難會成功的。

In fact, there are many people don’t know how to do this or have never thought of it this way. It ’s because they only know how to do a certain business. The state of "epilepsy" has not yet reached, because this process takes time to adapt, it would be difficult to succeed without doing it spontaneously


點先算係"癲"的狀態,例如你會遇到有些人,佢地練習跳舞,一日練足14小時,佢會同你講我想贏某個比賽,所以我會拼命地練習。又例如有個NBA已故球星KOBE BRYANT,佢有一句經典名言「你有看過凌晨4點的洛杉磯嗎?」意思係佢會在凌晨4點起身練習籃球球技。這些都係達到"癲"的表現,所以只要你夠癲,你成功的機會就會大好多!

The first point is the "epilepsy" state. For example, you will meet some people and practice dancing for 14 hours a day. She will tell you that I want to win a certain game, so I will practice hard. Another example is the late NBA star KOBE BRYANT. There is a classic saying, "Have you seen Los Angeles at 4 am?" It means that he will get up at 4 am to practice basketball skills. These are to achieve "epilepsy" performance, so as long as you are epileptic, your chances of success will be much better!


我以前都曾經經歷過"發癲"的階段,所以我知道這個是必需的,只要你找到你自己感興趣的事,來!勇敢地盡情發癲!

I've experienced the stage of "epilepsy" before, so I know this is necessary, as long as you find something that interests you, come! Be brave and go crazy!



「給20歲的您」

你的支持係我最大動力!如果喜歡睇我的文章記得like我個FB page呀!
Your support is my greatest motivation! If you like my article, remember to like my FB page!
https://www.facebook.com/smallbusiness100000

沒有留言:

張貼留言